In-Take Session of SITE BC
In-Take Session, Organized by SITE BC
(Society of Internationally Trained Engineers of BC, www.sitebc.ca)
· Are you an Internationally Trained Engineer?
· Do you want to join us for job referrals, nerworking and lots of other
Please come to the In-Take Session on October 27, 2010 (Wednesday) with:
1. Check the criteria to be a SITE BC Member at: http://sitebc.ca/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=27&Itemid=41
2. Fill out the Application Form for Membership of SITE BC and bring it to the In-Take
(downloaded from: http://sitebc.ca/downloads/membership_application_form.pdf)
3. Bring along with following: (the original documents and photo-copies – these are crucial)
a) Your original ID (with your personal picture on it) and a photocopy
b) The completed Application Forms of SITE BC
c) Original documents of your Engineering Degree with a photocopy
d) If your Original Degree Certificate is not in English, then bring along with a Translation
which is translated by a BC Certified Translator (or by a Public Notary) and its photocopy.
e) A copy of your Resume with details of your qualifications and work experience.
5. Come to the following location:
1885 West Broardway, Vancouver, B.C., V6J 1Y5
Date: October 27, 2010 (Wednesday)
Time: 6:00 p.m. (No admission before 6:00 p.m. and after 7:00 p.m.)
(All Attendees must reqister beofre the deadline and no walk-in attendances accepted.)
(P.S.: IMPORTANT Please note: There will be no photo-copying service provided, therefore you must bring along all the original and photocopies of all above-mentioned relevant documents or you may need to leave and wait for the next In-Take Session again if your documents are not completely submitted.)
K. C. Chau B.Sc.; LL.B.; Dip.Tech.Sc.; MBA