Society of Internationally Trained Engineers of British Columbia
InTake Session for Applying SITE BC Membership
In-Take Session, organized by SITE BC
(Society of Internationally Trained Engineers of British Columbia, www.sitebc.ca)
· Are you an Internationally Trained Engineer?
· Do you want to join us for job referrals, networking, free seminars,
and lots of other benefits?
1. Check the criteria to be a SITE BC Member at:
2. Fill out the Application Form for Membership of SITE BC and bring it to the In-Take
(downloaded from: http://sitebc.ca/downloads/membership_application_form.pdf)
3. Please come to the In-Take Session on January 19, 2011 (Wednesday) with the
following documents (the original documents and photo-copies – these are crucial)
a) Your original ID (with your personal picture on it) and a photocopy
b) The completed Application Forms of SITE BC
c) Original documents of your Engineering Degree with a photocopy
d) If your Original Degree Certificate is not in English, then bring along with a Translation
which is translated by a BC Certified Translator (or by a Public Notary) and its photocopy.
e) A copy of your Resume with details of your qualifications and work experience.
4. Come to the following location: (PICS office on Main Street)
8161 Main Street, Vancouver, B.C., V5X 3L2
Date: January 19, 2011 (Wednesday)
Time: 6:00 p.m. (No admission before 6:00 p.m. and after 7:00 p.m.)
(All Attendees must reqister before the deadline and no walk-in attendances accepted.)
(P.S.: IMPORTANT Please note: There will be no photo-copying service provided, therefore you must bring along all the original and photocopies of all abovementioned relevant documents or you may need to leave and wait for the next InTake Session again if your documents are not completely submitted.)K. C. Chau B.Sc.; LL.B.; Dip.Tech.Sc.; MBA
P.O. Box 2230 Station Main, Vancouver, BC V6B 3W2 www.sitebc.ca